Churchmead is now using the Arbor Parent Portal/App.
Arbor is available on the web via a computer or tablet, or through the app that can be downloaded on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store on mobile or tablet devices. When accessing Arbor from a computer, we recommend using the Google Chrome web browser.
If you have more than one child at Churchmead School, you’ll have access to information for all your children, all from the same login.
This system, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Receive and reply to messages from school free of charge
- Change your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data, medical and other permissions for your child
- See your child’s attendance, behaviour and achievement data in real time
- View your child’s daily timetable
- Access your child’s school reports as they become available
Booking Guardian Consultations (Parent’s Evenings) on the Parent Portal or Arbor App (Please click here)
The school will begin to send in-app messages via Arbor to your phones, this will help us reduce the number of text messages that we send.
When you are sent an in-app message, you will receive a push notification (ensure you have enabled this feature on your phone, as detailed above.) In the Arbor App you will see a notification at the bottom right of your screen on the profile icon. Tap this notification, then click to see your messages. You will be taken to the messages page where you can see all messages received. All new messages will be marked as 'new' and will be written in bold. Read messages will be written in normal text.
You can see an overview video of how the Arbor Parent Portal works below.